-Naples Daily News review of The Liar
- Seth makes his Indiana Repertory Theatre debut and returns to Syracuse Stage (for a fourth time) as Juror 1 in their co-production of Twelve Angry Men.
- Seth closes out the Alley Theatre's 2018/2019 Season (making his Alley debut and reuniting
with director Mark Shanahan on their fourth production together), as Porthos in The Three Musketeers.
- Seth returns to Florida Repertory Theatre, playing Sandy Tyrell in Hay Fever.
- Seth co-stars on both "FBI" (CBS) and the upcoming "Modern Love" (Amazon).
- Seth returns to Syracuse Stage to play Garry LeJeune in Noises Off.
- Seth returns to the Alabama Shakespeare Festival - playing Fred in A Christmas Carol, and a slew of roles in Bear Country.
- Seth returns to Syracuse Stage - playing Aramis in The Three Musketeers.
- Seth returns to the Alabama Shakespeare Festival, playing gentleman safecracker Sidney Prince in Sherlock Holmes, and the beleaguered prince Ferdinand in The Tempest.
- Seth makes his Syracuse Stage debut, playing Herbert Pocket and several others in their 6 actor adaptation of Great Expecations.
-Kenneth Jones (playwright ofAlabama Story) and Seth team up again for a reading of his new play Hollywood Nebraska - part of The Actors' Company Theatre's New TACTics Festival.
- Seth performs in the regional premiere of The Dingdong, a new play by Mark Shanahan, produced by Florida Repertory Theatre.
- Seth's work as Thomas in the world premiere of Alabama Story lands him a Broadway World Award nomination for "Best Actor!"
- Seth plays Fighting Prawn, Mack, Sanchez, Grempkin, and understudies Black Stache in Peter and the Starcatcher, a co-production between Arkansas Rep and TheatreSquared! The show plays to great audiences, and terrific reviews!
- Seth signs with the Luedtke Agency!
- For the third consecutive year, Seth returns to the Alabama Shakespeare Festival to head their summer theatre intensives, including an expansion to Georgia!
- Seth returns to the Alabama Shakespeare Festival's Southern Writers' Project for the third consecutive year, and workshops a new play.
- Seth plays "Philiste" in The Liar at Gulfshore Playhouse in Naples, FL.
- Seth appears in the world premiere of Kenneth Jones's Alabama Story at Pioneer Theatre
Company in Salt Lake City. It plays to full houses and rave reviews (1,
3) and is the most successful world premiere ever
produced by Pioneer.
- Salt Lake's NBC affiliate runs a great piece on Alabama Story and the freedom to read in America!
- A video preview of Alabama Story airs! Watch here.
- Seth is interviewed about life as an actor on the podcast hurryupandwait.
- Seth plays "Hal" in Proof at TheatreSquared.
- Seth is interviewed about Proof on NPR. Give a listen here.
-Seth opens and closes One Man, Two Guvnors at TheatreSquared, playing the octagenarian waiter "Alfie."
- Seth makes his debut with The Actors' Company Theatre, reprising his role as Thomas in a developmental reading of Alabama Story.
- Returning to the Alabama Shakespeare Festival, Seth fight directs and teaches at the Festival's summer theatre intensives.
- Seth returns to Alabama Shakespeare's Southern Writers' Project for a second year, and workshops a new play by playwright Elyzabeth Gregory Wilder.
- Seth stars in a yet-to-be-titled horror short.
- Seth returns to the Alabama Shakespeare Festival to provide fight choreography for the upcoming Taming of the Shrew!
- Bayshore Christian Academy in Fairhope, AL brings Seth down for 8 days as an artist in residence!
- Seth returns to the Alabama Shakespeare Festival to provide fight choreography for The Great Gatsby.-Seth plays the title role in the Accidental Shakespeare Company's Cymbline. As a part of Accidental's "Hit & Run Shakespeare series," this one-night-only production saw the actors arrive fully memorized and perform the play for a live audience without rehearsal, sets, or a director. Hilarity, and magic, ensued.
-Seth begins working with Ron Ross and the team at Charles Kerin Associates
-Seth returns to Alabamas Shakes to fight choreograph the first show of the season - Romeo and Juliet!
-Seth returns to NYC and starts the hunt for the next project!-Seth serves as a teaching artist for the Alabama Shakespeare Festival's State Youth Theatre and Camp Shakespeare summer programs, teaching acting and stage combat to middle and high school students.
-Seth becomes a proud member of Actors Equity Association.
-The Alabama Shakespeare Festival begins 2 weeks of rotating repertory, bringing back every show produced since January!
-Seth is asked to workshop and perform Alabama Story and Somewhere on a Side Street in the Southern Writer's Project playreading festival. Both plays will have their world premieres in the festival. Alabama Story is written by Kenneth Jones and directed by Karen Azenberg, and Somewhere on a Side Street is written by Sarah Jane Kachelmann and directed by Nancy Rominger.
-Twelfth Night heads out on the road, and will tour Alabama, Georgia, Florida, and Mississippi!
-Twelfth Night sits down for a week of performances in ASF's 250 seat Octagon Theatre before heading out on tour for the month of April. The show is met with enthusiastic audiences and great reviews, with one describing Seth's portrayal of Orsino as "close to perfection."-To Kill a Mockingbird plays to great reviews (1, 2) and sold-out performances!
-To Kill a Mockingbird starts rehearsals, with Seth understudying Atticus Finch, and serving as fight choreographer.
-Macbeth rehearses and opens, with Seth playing Donalbain and Young Siward, as well as understudying the title role. He also provides the fight choreography for the production.
- Seth appears in A Christmas Carol at ASF, playing numerous roles as well as understudying Charles Dickens, Bob Cratchit and the Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come.
-The Adventures of Tom Sawyer plays to full houses and great reviews.
-Seth arrives in Alabama and begins his 9 month contract with the Alabama Shakespeare Festival. First up, he'll be playing Muff Potter and a slew of other roles in The Adventures of Tom Sawyer. He will also be serving as fight choreographer for the production.
-Seth originates the role of intrepid explorer Ashley Lancaster in the premier production of Friend of the Devil.
-Seth appears as Thurio and Panthino in the Lake George Theatre Lab's production of The Two Gentlemen of Verona.
-Seth wraps production on a voice-over recording of The Winter's Tale, playing Autolycus with the New York Neo-Classical Enemble.
-Still premiers at the Blogfinger Film Festival in Ocean Grove, New Jersey.
-Seth appears in the premier reading of Friend of the Devil, by Forrest Leo, produced by Pipeline Theatre Company. He will also appear in a workshop of the play in August. Check back for details!
-Seth participates in the One Act Factor Festival at the Secret Theatre, under the direction of Paula D'Alessandris, making it all the way to the finals.
-"The Men's Room" team is currently developing a web series based on the live show.
-Seth shoots the pilot of "We're Never Getting Married," a web series produced by the award-winning Buffalo Picture House.
-Seth tap dances his way through The Time of Your Life as Harry, produced by the Attic Theater Company.
-Seth stars in the short film, Pay-for-View.-Seth joins the cast of The Time of Your
Life, produced by the Attic Theater Company.
-Seth stars in the independent short film, Still.
-Seth performs in a reading of End Times, a new play by Monica Hammond.-Seth participates in a
staged reading of I's Twinkle, a new musical by Nate Weida, produced by Pipeline
-Episode 3 of "The Men's Room," has its premier at The Duplex.
-Seth stars in the sci-fi short film Apache.
- Seth shoots The Body, an NYU Tisch film, serving as both an actor and stunt coordinator.
- "The Men's Room" airs 2 episodes, a rerun of the pilot, and the premier of episode 2.
- Seth fight directs Felix & The Diligence, a new comedy produced by Pipeline Theatre Company. His work also gets a shout-out in nytheatre.com's review.
- The Times Herald Record calls Seth's performance in On Golden Pond "brilliant."
Read the full review here.-Seth appears as
Bill Ray in On Golden Pond at The New Rose Theatre, directed by and starring two-time Tony nominee
Samuel E. Wright.
-Seth appears in the first episode of "The Men's Room," a monthly episodic performed live at The Duplex.
-www.sethandrewbridges.com goes live!